Thursday, February 9, 2012

House of (more than) Fashion...Back to Thibodaux

     My Thibodaux tour continues with another of my favorite shoppes. This blog takes me right next door from Old Estate to the House of Fashion.

Front facade

     Opened in 1953, owner SB keeps House of Fashion stocked with some of the best women's fashions around---seperates by Nic and Zoe, Flora Bella swimsuit cover-ups, straw hats, tote bags, travel accessories by Toss, Andrea Barnett jewelry, and much more.
     Besides all the wonderful fashions for the best dressed woman, House of Fashion carries great home accessories and fine gifts all meticulously arranged by SB and her friendly staff. House of Fashion is the perfect stop for great candles by Lux & Claire Burke, unique picture frames, pewter serveware, delightful ceramic platters, distnctive lamps, framed artwork, and much, much more. The selection of seasonal gifts is always some of the best around. And may I mention that there are adoreable baby gifts for boy and girl.
     On my last visit, I even had to treat myself to an adorable French-inspired burlap topped stool. It is great next to one of the occasional chairs in my den. Notice the creative French script!


French-inspired burlap covered stool


     Sit back, sip on your latte', and enjoy the following pics of my recent visit to the House of Fashion. Yes! There's lots more than fine fashions. Enjoy!


Jewelry, vases, platters, more

Pewter serveware

Framed prints, lovely lamps, frames

More accessories

Mardi Gras fun


Seasonal favorites


Fish ceramics...Love the colors!

Beach totes, Tervis tumblers

Love the oyster plate



Lux candles...Currant thyme is my fav

Claire Burke Original scent

     House of Fashion is located at 200 E. 7th Street in Thibodaux.

Happy Shopping, y'all !

1 comment:

  1. I was at HOF just yesterday and bought a wedding present. Great post today, as usual! I'm sure SB loves the free advertisement! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram