Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Honey!!!


     Today, I wish a very Happy Birthday to a very special woman, my mom, who we call Honey. I hope your day is filled with lots of fun and laughs. I know you are most happy to be surrounded by your family. I am so happy to celebrate with you this weekend.

     To us, Honey is .....

     A daughter...

     A sister.....


     A mother.....







     A grandmother (Honey).....


     A godmother (& aunt).....


     A mother-in-law.....


     A Ya-Ya (Mount Carmel alum '64) & best friend.....



     A friend (& former co-worker).....




     Yes! To me Honey is many things, but most of all she has been my BEST FRIEND! Through good times and bad, you are always there.


     Let's raise your glass and say CHEERS!!! Today, we celebrate YOU, our HONEY!!!





















     Hugs and Kisses on your special day! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


     Cheers to Honey, y'all!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to a wonderful lady, Honey! May your weekend be surrounded by your loved ones and good food and cheer. This afternoon, when I'm having my afternoon wine and cheese in our condo in Beaver Creek, I will lift my glass in honor of your life. Have a wonderful weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaawwwwww so sweet.
    Happy Birthday to Honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron,
    You are a good son! You mom is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram