Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Finally!!! Superior Seafood & Oyster Bar Opens Today

   
     I am happy to report that Superior Seafood and Oyster Bar will open today at 4:00 pm in the former site of Copeland's Restaurant. It is located at the highly visible corner of St. Charles and Napoleon Avenues.      Moving here over 3 years ago, J and I have waited patiently for its opening after what seems like months to years of construction delays. The work moved at a snail's pace. I am so happy to have yet another great restaurant in walking distance from my home.

From this...



Rendering



...To this

Love the sign!

     Superior Seafood and Oyster Bar is a Parisian-inspired bistro featuring all New Orleans favorites.




The menu

    
I love oysters!

     Though I will not be going today (let them work the kinks out), check my blog in the future for a post where I'll let you know my thoughts.



Welcome to the neighborhood!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram